Monday, October 24, 2005

Sorry for that Extended Break

Hi-

Sorry for that messageless message there... anyhow, I wanted to pass the word that I'm now finally free from the fun of jury service and will be back on the union front Tuesday. Here's some odds 'n ends...

Once I get settled and squared away, we should have those couple of things outstanding taken care of-- to those of you who've been waiting, many thanks.

I don't have a specific time or date yet, but it's been far too long since we gathered for a little happy hour relaxation. Let's see how next week works out for folks and I'll send 'round an email.

Nice work by you guys in the paper as of late-- too much to mention, though Jason's piece on the circus, Evan Henerson's Banderas/Zeta-Jones Q&A and Dana's heartbreaking tale of the Wizard of Oz-less kids (with the LA Observed stamp of approval, no less) all caught my eye as particularly excellent. Man, this paper and its staff rock.

Alright, that's all I've got for now-- thanks again for everything.

-Brent

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home